2. Our facility has no traditional cardio machines what-so-ever. We believe that there are better methods to improve your cardiovascular fitness and training.
4. We are one of the most drug tested teams in the country.5. Our first official team competed in 2013 at the IDFPA single lifts Cork.
6. We have over 40 members currently competing between beginner and international level.
7. Our team has competed in all five federations in Ireland.
8. In 2013, 2014 and 2015 we had more female’s finish in the top 10 rankings than any other gym or team in the country.
9. Our gym has leaks in the roof and is freezing in the winter to the point your hands stick to the bar. Summer time is great! We like to think this is a great test of character and sorts out the weak from the strong!
11. In 2016 we won 6 Open National champions out of 15 at the IrishPF national championships. This particular national championship was the highest standard to date between tested competitions.
12. We have hosted competitions for three different federations in the last 2 years and enjoy working with different federations and people from our sport!
13. Our gym is home to the SBD Ireland.
14. We have one of the most diverse teams in the country with members from Malaysia, Lithuania, New Zealand, Scotland, Wales, Vietnam and Cork!
15. No one in our gym trains without a program or some type of coaching. We train as a collective gym and rarely make big changes to our training system.
16. We have members as old as 11 that train with us and as young as 55
17. We have a full size boxing ring in our facility. This is one of the only full size competition rings in Dublin.
18. Only members that hit our required team totals are allowed to buy our black and gold apparel and train at 9am on Sunday’s.
19. Our team standards work out around 380 wilks for men and 360 wilks for women and are continually changing. Technique for juniors is the main factor along with attitude and commitment.
20. We hold over 45 Nationals Records between Irish Federations.